Win your choice of a pair of Starkey Halo 2 i2400 receiver-in-canal hearing aids OR Starkey Muse i2400 receiver-in-canal rechargeable hearing aids valued at $9,000, including professional fitting and fine tuning!
Enter your details below, and you'll receive an email with the easy step-by-step guide to win!
Terms & Conditions of Entry
- Information on how to enter, mechanics of entry and prizes form part of these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
- Entry into the competition is deemed acceptable of these Terms & Conditions of Entry.
- Entry is only open to residents of Victoria aged 18 years or older who see an advertisement from the Promoter inviting them to participate in a competition (Entrant).
- Prize: The prize will be two (2) Starkey Halo2 i2400 receiver-in-canal hearing aids or two (2) Starkey Muse i2400 rechargeable receiver-in-canal hearing aids, in a sterling silver colour, fitted by a qualified audiologist at one of Gippsland Audiology’s clinics at
- Berwick – 48 Kangan Drive, Berwick 3806
- Warragul – 41 Albert Street, Warragul 3820
- Leongatha – Leongatha Hospital, 66 Koonwarra Drive, Leongatha 3953
- Morwell – 110 Commercial Road, Morwell 3840
- Traralgon – 47 Shakespeare Street, Traralgon 3844
- Sale – 110 Macarthur Street, Sale 3850
- The total value of the price is no more than $9000.00
- Competition period: The Competition commences at 9.00am (AEDT) on 13 November 2017 and ends at 11.59pm (AEDT) on 30 November 2017.
- The winner of the prize will be drawn at random on 04 December 2017 at 9.00am (AEDT). The winner will be announced on Gippsland Audiology’s Facebook page and also sent a message via their Facebook page. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- To enter the competition, Entrants must, during the competition period:
- Register your details at www.gippslandaudiology.com.au/competition2017
- Like Gippsland Audiology’s Facebook page.
- Successfully answer all three (3) questions that will be posted on Gippsland Audiology’s Facebook page in the comments section of the post asking the question.
- Each of the questions will be individually published on Gippsland Audiology’s facebook page on Monday 13 November at 9.00am (AEDT), Monday 20 November at 9.00am (AEDT) and Monday 27 November at 9.00am (AEDT).
- Only one (1) entry per person is permitted for the competition. Any subsequent entry after the first valid entry is received will be invalid.
- This prize can be transferred to a friend or family member as long as they can meet the Terms and Conditions of Entry. It is not transferrable or exchangeable for cash. The prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The Promotor accepts no responsibility for suitability of the prize or any variation in prize value.
- Upon winning the prize the Entrant and Promotor will organize one (1) appointment at a mutually convenient time to have the prize (hearing aids) fitted and another (1) appointment to have the prize fine-tuned at one of the above mentioned clinics. If a recent hearing test is required this will also be provided. Any additional appointments that are required will be at the cost of the Entrant in accordance with Gippsland Audiology’s standard fee schedule. The Promotor will not pay for any travel or other costs incurred by the Entrant in attending these appointments.
- If a prize or element of a prize becomes unavailable, for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then a comparable prize or prize element of equal or greater value will be awarded in lieu.
- If the competition is not capable of running as planned for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or anything which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition and/or, if necessary, to provide an alternative prize or prizes to the same value as an original prize.
- In relation to the prize, the Entrant acknowledges and agrees that:
- the Promoter and/or the Promoter Parties have not given any warranty or made any representation to the Entrant regarding any services or products provided to the Entrant in connection with the prize, including but not limited to, the suitability of the Prize for the Entrant’s hearing loss and listening needs; and
- to the extent permitted by law and without limiting these Terms & Conditions of Entry, the Entrant releases and discharges the Promoter (on its own behalf and on behalf of the Promoter Parties), and none of Promoter nor any of the Promoter Parties is liable for any liability, damage, loss, cost, claim or expense (including legal expense) suffered (directly or indirectly) by the Entrant arising out of or in connection with the prize (including breach of contract or negligence by the Promoter or any of the Promoter Parties), including but not limited to:
- lost or damaged entries, prize claims or prizes;
- technical malfunctions, delays or failures, including those resulting from accessing any materials related to the competition and any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, the competition as a result of any technical malfunctions, delays or failures;
- dangers and risks inherent in the prize;
- accident, illness, personal injury or death;
- theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- inadequacy of, delay in, change or variation to, or failure in the provision of any services or products in connection with the prize;
- events beyond the direct control of the Promoter including acts of God, civil disturbances and war, and natural disasters; and
- acts or omissions of the Promoter or any of the Promoter Parties.
- The Entrant indemnifies the Promoter and the Promoter Parties in respect of any claim or action brought by any person in relation to the above release and without prejudice to the ability of the Promoter to enforce the above release and the above indemnity for its own benefit, the Promoter holds the benefit of each such release and indemnity to the extent that it is expressed to apply in favour of the Promoter Parties on trust for each of the Promoter Parties.
- It is a condition of accepting a prize that the winner may be required to sign a release and indemnity in the above form or a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- As a condition of entering the competition, the Entrant agrees and acknowledges that publicity photographs may be taken of the Entrant by one or more of the Promoter Parties and the image/photographic likeness may appear in these photographs. The Entrant grants an irrevocable, royalty free license to the Promoter for any intellectual property contained in the photos containing the Entrant’s image or likeness. The Entrant agrees and acknowledges that such images or likenesses may be used by the Promoter for publicity or general information purposes including marketing and advertising materials and associated websites of the Promoter or within other publicity, whether print or online, which may be seen by the general public. The Entrant agrees and acknowledges that the Promoter will not seek any further permission nor provide any notification before using such photos.
- These Terms and Conditions of Entry may be amended at any time at the discretion of the Promoter.
- Promoter: Helix Hearing Pty Ltd, ABN 28 687 824 389 trading as Gippsland Audiology of 110 Commercial Road, Morwell Vic 3840. Telephone: 03 5134 8366.
- Promoter Parties: any related party or related body corporate of the Promoter, or any officer, employee or representative of the Promoter.